- ANNUAL SCREENING MAMMOGRAMS for women aged 40 and above,
for early detection of breast cancer.
- DIAGNOSTIC MAMMOGRAMS for breast complaints such as lumps, pain,
nipple discharge, skin changes, etc.
- BREAST ULTRASOUNDS for women of all ages that display
breast symptoms, especially younger women with dense breasts not readily clear on mammograms.
- BIOPSY - ultrasound-guided or stereotactic biopsy
of breast lumps for definitive diagnosis.
- General • Abdominal
- Obstetric • Pelvic
- Gynaecological • Thyroid • Duplex Doppler etc
- BONE DENSITOMETRY scans for ladies at risk for osteoporosis.
- MAMMOGRAPHY AND ULTRASOUND before and after breast augmentation
(incl. Implants) as well as post-op follow-ups after breast surgery of any kind
(I.e. post- Lumpectomy, Mastectomy, breast conservation surgery, etc.)